Following the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are delighted to be able to begin to re-open our facilities to our members and are extending our offering to all local guests to come and enjoy.
Below is a list of useful documents that will help you to understand our re-opening processes and some quick ‘How-To’ guides to run you through the online booking processes.
Read our April Swim School Update
Read our April Sports Club Update
Pricing & Opening Times
- Following the latest Government announcement, we’ll be re-opening our doors to members from April 12th 2021.
- Bookable time slots can be found on Team Up, via the App or Website.
- For PT Sessions, please contact, Max.Patch@tauntonschool.co.uk
- Please note all sessions are based on 45-minute periods. Bookings must be made 6 hours prior.
- We’ve created some ‘How-To’ guides to help you along the way with making your bookings via the website and via the Team Up app. You can find them below:
How-To – Book Via the Team Up App
How-To – Book Via the Team Up Website
We’ve also created some walk-through videos to show you the one-way systems, in place for both TPS and TS Sports Complex.
- TPS Swimming Pool walk-through
- TPS Badminton Courts walk-through
- TS Fitness Suite walk-through
- Keeling Pool walk-through
Guidance and Rules
We’ve also released some important guidelines and rules that must be followed at all times. In addition, you can find the relevant governing body guidelines released for Swimming, Tennis, and Badminton below:
- Swim England guidelines for users
- Badminton England guidance for players
- Squash England guidance
- LTA Guidance for Players
- TSSC Membership Guidelines
- TSSC Latest Members Update
If you have COVID-19 related concerns with our Sports Club operation, please email your feedback to, TSSC.COVID19@tauntonshool.co.uk